Bonewalkers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honor before Glory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vision exsplained

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilfred
Admin
Wilfred

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-13

vision exsplained Empty
PostSubject: vision exsplained   vision exsplained I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:24 am

first off i would like to say that to me this guild should be about friends and fun together which i think we have done.
next it should be a guild in which trust and loyalty are present for every member.
now i know we all are not the high levels we would like tobe but it does take time ,
i would love to be able to do everything warcraft has to offer in instances raiding and quests but lets face facts it takes time and patience to achieve anything.
i think it is ok to group with others to do the raids and heroics and other things but why leave youre guild to do so,
in order for our guild to grow and learn we all must help each other and in that by sharing what we learn raiding and instance running with others it educates our guild mates and helps our guild achieve better quality and value within our own ranks.
we all cant be level 80 at the same time and some are not as knowledgable as others as to what to do in many different area`s myself included.

but dont leave your friends behind just because we are not at the pinacle of lvling and cant be of great help to you.
we all try to help when and if we can and even to the point we die alot to further our goals
as a whole.

we will start doing more instances and raid as we have the players of level for them so instead of abandon the guild educate it and help those you can.
we have came along way and have further to go so hold your head up with honor you are a value`ed member and part of this guild family if that is not what you want in a guild im sorry my vision is not shared but i have seen guilds who are selfish and snobbish to playres just for the simple fact of level would you be one like them are you like them im not and this guild is not now nor ever will be.

i recruited many of you myself and dont think i made any bad choices in doing so you all have made me very proud to be the GM of bonewalkers and i thank you for that.
lets not forget our friends who have leveled side by side and been a companion in our time together
let us seek to strengthen our guild in as best way we can seek out knowledge and return with it to
share and enlighten each other so we can band together as a guild and devistate the allied scum as we know we can... that is all i have to say if you should feel this does not fit your idea of our guild and you wish to leave that is your choice and i will be sad to see any member go but life will go on thank you all my friends for all you have done and continue to do for our guild

Irish

Last edited by Wilfred on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
revjackson

revjackson

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-23

vision exsplained Empty
PostSubject: Re: vision exsplained   vision exsplained I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:55 am

I'm in. I started WOW in December of 2008. It's taken a long time to move up because of the limited time I have to play. I very, very, much appreciate the other guild members and will help when and as I can.

Bullzone, RevJackson, Rogejackson, RevJaxon
Back to top Go down

vision exsplained
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bonewalkers Guild :: Guild Topics :: my vision of bonewalkers guild-
Jump to: